Diary // Me // About // Exits

8.2.11

Bicycle portraits.

An interesting exploratory proyect on South African bicycle culture by Stan Engelbrecht Nic Grobler
"As you'll see we are not photographing people who ride purely for exercise or recreation, but instead we are focussing on those who use bicycles as an integral tool in their day-to-day existence."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

--

Check out more here.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

i love your pictures!!!!

http://larivincitadellemore.blogspot.com/

Shanita dijo...

Something different I like it.

DollHouse dijo...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.