Diary // Me // About // Exits

14.3.10

Louis Vuitton Fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Paris Fashion Week. Pictures from Vogue via The Fashion Spot Forums.

Paris Fashion week finally came to an end and so is my report on it. i'd like to write this time about Louis Vuitton. It's the first time I post on a Luis Vuitton collection. I find something special in it this time. The whole collection has very 50s shapes (which reveal womanly curves) and even when it lacks of variety when speaking about silhouettes, I have to say I like the old school spirit in it. Plus the bags are charming and I want them all.

La semana de la moda de Paris finalmente acabó y, con ella, termina mi reporte acerca de ella. Esta es la primera vez que escribo sobre una colección de Louis Vuitton. Esta vez hay algo especial. La colección tiene formas como cincuenteras (que revelan curvas femeninas) y aunque variedad en tanto siluetas es prácticamente nula, tengo que decir que me gusta el espíritu de vieja escuela que tiene. Además, los bolsos son un encanto (¿donde me consigo unos así?).

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Una colección muy femenina, años 50.
Precioso el último bolso!