Diary // Me // About // Exits

14.3.10

Haider Ackermann Fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Paris Fashion Week. Pictures from Vogue via The Fashion Spot Forums.

Haider Ackermann has all my respect, he makes wearable art. This collection is sublime (I could say gorgeous, amazing, great... but it's actually more than that), he created such impeccable and innovative structures that truly impressed me, I could easily say he's a master at this. With a magnificent mix of fabrics and layering, here it is my second favourite collection from Paris.

Haider Ackermann tiene todo mi respeto, él hace arte que se puede llevar puesto. Esta colección es sublime (podría decir linda, increíble, genial... pero es en realidad mucho más que eso). Creó estructuras tan impecables e innovativas, que sinceramente me dejó boquiabierta. Fácilmente podría decir que es un maestro en esto. Con una mezcla magnífica de materiales y capas, aquí les dejé mi segunda colección favorita de Paris.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

If not my favorite collection for fall-winter, definetely in my top 3!!!