Diary // Me // About // Exits

14.3.10

Chloé Fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Paris Fashion Week. Pictures from Vogue.

I stick with my habit of posting my favourite outfits, even when I'm not totally pleased with the whole collection. These are the looks from Chloé I liked the most. The truth is that i't as another minimalist (and nice, for sure) collection from the house. I don't know if I should say this, but I'm gonna say it anyway: I see a lot of Phoebe Philo in it (and that'd be a good thing if there wasn't Céline already).

Me quedo con el hábito de postear mis prendas favoritas, aun si no me encuentro del todo complacida con la colección completa. Así, estos son las opciones de la pasarela de Chloé que más me gustaron. La verdad es que es otra colección minimalista (y bonita, claro) de la casa. No sé si debería decir esto, pero igual me lanzo a decirlo: Me da una vibra muy Phoebe Philo (lo cual sería espectacular si no la hubiéramos sentido en Céline ya).

No hay comentarios.: