Diary // Me // About // Exits

25.3.10

Bad day gone good.

Today I've slept two hours and a half, I was writing an essay for uni. This time didn't even my morning cold shower helped me to get over the lazyness. Everytime I sleep little, I get into a very bad mood. I say goodbye quickly to my parents, walk lethargicly and don't say a word of gratitude when getting off the bus. Now I'm at the office and after deciding not considering a cup of coffee (it's 24°C outside), I started checking out the pictures I marked as favourite on Flickr. I think they brightened my day in a way, check them out and verify the effect in your day (in case it started as bad as mine).

Hoy he dormido 2 horas y media, estuve escribiendo un ensayo. Esta vez ni la ducha de agua fría que tomo siempre por las mañanas me ayudó a superar la modorra. Siempre que duermo poco, me pongo de un pésimo humor. Me despido rápido de mis padres, camino desganada y no digo gracias al bajar del micro. Ahora estoy en la oficina y luego de decidir no considerar una taza de café con 24°C afuera se me ocurrió ver las fotos que tengo marcadas en mi cuenta de Flickr como favoritas y creo que encontré la cura para la amargura mañanera. Vean y compruébenlo ustedes mismos, tal vez y se les alegra el día también (en caso haya comenzado tan pesado como el mío).

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Well I hope you'll relax more soon !

Take care !

Adele dijo...

Hi... Do you remember me!?
I had a blog that I have not updated for 2 years! & I've finally got back on the game (thisisadele.blogspot.com) I've only just got your message about your link changing! It looks great!Thought I'd let you know I have a new link (http://moltacuriosa.blogspot.com) :) - Its very empty right now!

The photos have cheered me up today also lol... oh and on my new blog i want to post in an extra language like you, but ended up making 2 different blogs lol could get confusing!!
Adele x