Diary // Me // About // Exits

7.11.09

Daisy Lowe at Paris fashion week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A bare legged Daisy arriving at the Louis Vuitton fashion show, wearing, of course, Louis Vuitton heels with front black bows (aren't they amazing?). Argh, what's not to love about this woman?

Sin medias ni nada, Daisy Lowe se apareció en el show Louis Vuitton en Paris, usando, claro está, zapatos del mismo diseñador, de taco alto y lazos negros. ¿Qué no nos podría gustar de esta mujer?

Picture from: x

4 comentarios:

Ale. dijo...

Todo el look de Daisy me encanta y eso que no soy muy fanática de ella. Los zapatos son para morirse!

Un beso,
Ale.

Anónimo dijo...

Favorite 'star' outfit in a long long time, love the rocky ballerina effect ¨!

Cecylia dijo...

I want those Louis!

Aisha dijo...

Ale: Yo no soy fanática tampoco, en realidad solo es modelo y no me vuelvo fan de ellas, mas sí me parece preciosa!

Rossovelvet: you're so right! a rocker ballerina sounds like the perfect definition for her outfit.

Cecylia: I wish I owned them too!