Diary // Me // About // Exits

15.10.09

Ethical fashion.

This year Blog Action Day challenged us, bloggers, to mull over Climate change on a post and I invite you guys to make a difference on global warming. I prepared this post with some easy tips to think together about the impact (environmentally speaking) that clothes have on global warming.

El Blog Action Day de este año, nos invita, como bloggers, a reflexionar sobre el cambio climático. Y yo los invito a ustedes a ser parte de la generación que sí se preocupa por éste y preparé este post con algunos tops para que pensemos juntos acerca del impacto que la ropa que compramos tiene en el planeta.


3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Super important !
Last year I was at a swiss event on that.... well, it's the future !

Cecylia dijo...

I am an avid vintage fan- I think 70% of my wardrobe is vintage!

Alfredo dijo...

raisa que genial ese post! lo copiare