Diary // Me // About // Exits

4.5.09

The side ponytail & hot pink lips.

When I received this whowhatwear message it reminded me of these pictures of me wearing a vibrant pink lip paint from Barry M. When I first saw this shade between the amazing range of colours they have, I was very thrilled because it was exactly what I wanted, but I must confess I was a little unsure about the quality because of the little money I paid for it. The thing is, this product is really great and stays for a long time on (I should had bought more stuff from there).

Second thing... I joined Bloglovin' and you can follow my blog now, it's actually a good tool if you wanna keep yourself updated. I don't know why I always end up joining this kind of networks (same happenned when I said I wouldn't join facebook). Now I'm so curious to know who follows my blog and of course they won't tell me because it's anonymous.

7 comentarios:

Kati dijo...

Looks cute!

Rita dijo...

Yo te sigo en Bloglovin'! jeje. Sales muy linda en las fotos :D

Unknown dijo...

Wow, rosa eléctrico! Te queda genial :)

Jimena dijo...

aiiiisha, que bonita estás!! estas deben ser mis fotos favoritas tuyas, sales preciosa :)

lástima que yo no puedo hacer ningún tipo de ponytail, mi pelo está ahora cortito. cortito cortito. mucho más de lo que se ve en la última foto del blog.

megan dijo...

i LOVE my pink lipstick! your shade is awesome, i would love a barbie lipstick!

megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

Gedankenlos dijo...

i love your pink lips :)

Anónimo dijo...

The WWW inspired me too but uao... didn't dare xD.
You're fantastic !