Diary // Me // About // Exits

14.1.08

My birthday and stuff

Hey everyone. It has been a while since my last post. My Birthday was on Friday (11th) and I had a great time. We went to a very cool restaurant (you can read more about it and check out some pictures HERE & HERE) and ate lucuma cake. I didn't receive many gifts, which is ok as I didn't expect any at all because I just celebrated it with my family (parents and young sister, Ximena) and I didn't do a meeting for all my relatives. My sister bought me a beautiful stuffed bunny and a Hersey's HUGE chocolate (those they call "kisses", so it was one big kiss). I also received chocolates from my ex-boyfriend, which was kind of awkward =L. My friend, Jessica ♥, bought me some earrings and this long funky thing to put my glasses or cellphone inside which I love. My aunt went to Europe last month and came back last week, she also got some lovely goodies for me (the first two tops and make-up, my mother bought me the other two nail polish bottles) and my sister.
--------------------------------------------------

Make-up


19 comentarios:

WendyB dijo...

Happy birthday!

Andrea Martínez Maugard dijo...

Me encanta el estilo de tus artículos, son tan retro!
Y por supuesto, Feliz cumpleaños!!! (Aunque sea un poco atrasado :)

Wendy dijo...

Happy Belated Birthday!

The two tops are so pretty. And the makeup looks nice.

ineedmoredrama dijo...

Happy belated Birthday!!! :)

Imelda dijo...

Happy Birthday!!

I really like the color of the nailpolish you got!

Shopaholic dijo...

Pues aunque sea un poco atrasado Feliz cumpleaños!!!!!!!

PD. el mio es mañana... jajaj

Un beso!

Lana dijo...

Love the earings and the cellphone bag thingie :).

And celebrating your B-day with the closest relatives is very nice!

And lucky, lucky you, holding vacation, wish I was in your shoes :P.

molly dijo...

happy birthday!
great presents, congratulations

fReSiTa dijo...

feliz cumpleaños atrasadoo!! mi girl!!!

x o x o !!!

maverickandlove dijo...

i love the sandals from the girls that are on your header! and happy birthday to you!

Anónimo dijo...

feliz cumpleaños!!!

muy lindos tus regalos

un beso

Anthony dijo...

Hey!

Love your blog!

Wanna trade links?? :-)

Jen (MahaloFashion) dijo...

All the food that you had in the restaurant looks so lovely * makes me drool*


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Lynn dijo...

Happy belated birthday honey! Yeay 18!! Those food - yummers!!

Anne dijo...

hey whatta lovely post of yours,..
i love it...

NonchalantMod dijo...

happy b-day!

Romeika dijo...

Happy birthday! (delayed). Look all the nice stuff you gotta;-)

hannah dijo...

i love those tops, especially the second one. so chic.

peace

Lauren dijo...

happy belated birthday!!!!

i love the nailposlish colors you got!!!